What is Holistic Healing?
Holistic medicine is a form of healing that considers the whole person -- body, mind, spirit, and emotions -- in the quest for optimal health and wellness. According to the holistic medicine philosophy, one can achieve optimal health -- the primary goal of any holistic practice -- by gaining proper balance and harmony in life.
This emphasis on the whole person, also known as Integrative Medicine or Complementary Care, is increasingly being adopted by hospitals and major medical centers around the world.
Information obtained from this website or during a session is not intended as a substitute for professional care. If you have or suspect you have a problem, please consult your healthcare provider.
Angel Whispers' Principles of Holistic Healing
1. You and your practitioner are partners in your health care.
2. All factors that influence health and wellness ~ physical, mental, emotional, and spiritual ~ are always taken into consideration.
3. Thoughtful, appropriate use of both conventional and holistic or integrative methods facilitates the body's inherent healing response.
4. Effective therapies that are natural and less invasive should be used whenever possible.
5. Integrative medicine neither replaces conventional medicine nor accepts alternative therapies without review.
6. Good medicine is based in good science. It is inquiry driven and open to new possibilities.
7. In conjunction with the concept of treatment, the broader concepts of health promotion and the prevention of illness are vital for optimal health.
8. As a practitioner of integrative therapies I honor its principles and commit myself to continuing education and self-development.
9. As an angel intuitive I seek the guidance of God's angels before each session so that I might serve the highest good for all concerned.